I spent the entire day today on the computer. I did manage a brief nap this afternoon, but otherwise I read all my RSS feeds, posted furiously on Facebook and worked through over 700 plus emails in my personal in box.
I came across an email I sent to myself back on September 24th that contained snippets of blog ideas, but now that I read them nearly a month later…the humor seems gone. So I’m going to post them in bullet form just to say that I did something with them this time rather than delete them.
Here are my ideas for a blog post from my lunchtime visit to Lowe’s with my friend/co-worker Jillian back on September 24th:
- Candy dish with hairy hand reminds Jillian of Pete
- Cute little girl in the Christmas decorations aisle with chunky cheeks
- Stand alone electric fireplace cabinet for Jillian’s room
- HUGE leaf sucker attachment
- Nylon twisty ties for $5.88 too expensive
- Disco Ball curtain rods
- Boring kitchen curtains
- Claw foot bath tub – Jillian got in and I took her picture
- Jillian buying bulbs to feed the squirrels – cashier suggested moth balls
- Gray haired dude with white beard sitting in a plastic chair at the exit of the Lowe’s parking lot – was he tailgating at noon?